Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Saturday the 22nd of March was the 9 month anniversary of my Mom's death. It seems weird to have a death anniversary. I need to mark time. Still a first to go through, Mothers Day. I worry more for my Dad. For the most part he is doing well. The panic attacks are gone and he has gained back the weight he lost. He doesn't talk about going home any longer and he seems calmer. His memory is beginning to fail but only with certain things. He has trouble coming up with words. We know what he is trying to tell us. Sometimes my husband looks at me after my Dad has made a statement that seems incredibly obscure. I generally know exactly what my Dad is saying. After 47 years of adoring this man it's easy. I can only imagine how heavy my Mom's heart was as she was leaving us because she had to leave her husband and best friend behind. This photo is obviously of them. Circa 1958.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home